Uncle Bill's Blue Ribbon Panel = BULLSHIT
Call Of Da Wild clearly understands why the Governor looks like an idiot! Call Of Da Wild received info on who the panel members would be on yesterday evening. The "Blue Ribbon Panel" is comprised of mostly bullshittin ass niggas and only a couple of decent white folks.
Here is the list as follows and boy was Call Of Da Wild saddened! CODW will identify each member by the person who recommended them if known with a brief description.
Call Of Da Wild understands that Perry bought Bledsoe's silence about the Confederate flag ordeal by appointing him to this "BullShit Ribbon Panel". No wonder the NAACP only has 3 members if a nigga like Jefferson were leading CODW it would leave too.
THE MEMBERSHIP OF THE COMMITTEE On the advisory committee with Glenn Lewis, Gary Bledsoe and Larry Faulkner are:
***Please Note the chair of this committee is a former State Rep who is known in some to be a Shucking and Jiving Nigger***
• Zinetta Burney, the presiding judge of the Harris County Justice of the Peace Court; (Regent Bill King) Bill Kings Nigger at the table. She is bought and paid for by Bill King. Niggers come cheap these days!
• Anthony Hall Jr., chief administrative officer for the city of Houston; (Regent Bill King) Bill Kings Nigger who has been rumored to have been bought and paid for by the Regent.
• Howard Jefferson, former president of the NAACP's Houston chapter; (Regent Bill King)Another one of Bill Kings Niggers. This one is so ignorant and backwards he deserves no explanation.
• Raymund Paredes, the state's higher education commissioner; (Governor Perry) Parades is the same commissioner who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
• Richard Salwen; former Dell Computer executive;
• Cynthia Spooner, student representative to TSU's governing board; (Governor Perry) This woman bless her heart is probably trying to do the right thing. Good luck honey!
• Richard Knight Jr., former Dallas city manager; and
• Albert Myres, president of the Houston Katrina/Rita Fund. -->