Monday, July 31, 2006

Blowing the Whistle.........But in This Case the Horn!




Call Of Da Wild just received an email from a former employee who worked in Purchasing. The email states that this person has already contacted the District Attorney's office and is turning in information on Procurement Card purchases on all them niggas! You would be shocked if you saw and heard what Call Of Da Wild heard!

Call Of Da Wild was lucky enough to get information on several people. We will post Procurement Card information for different individuals starting today and going through the entire week.

Today's Procurement Card: George Thomas, KTSU General Manager

Baytown Seafood - $47.43

The Family Cafe - $39.62

Riva's Italian Restaurant - $36.63

KINKO's #0112 - $64.83

Fusion Cafe - $37.94

Office Depot #86 - $75.69

Goode Company Texas (BBQ) - $97.47

Walmart - $54.13

The Family Cafe - $12.50

Drexler's World Famous - $39.54

R.J's Rib Joint - $52.41

ATT Headware Inc. - $467.50

H-Town Tickets - $360.00



Grand Total - $1385.69

Now looking at this information and from me knowing George all these years, I
always wondered who paid for his hats. Now I know, TSU.George I am very disappointed!

Bobby And Gayla, there is enough information on two of you to last for days. Gayla's Big Skunky Ass loves Goode Company just like George's Bowl Head Ass. Guy's (Gayla & George) as the old saying goes, "Big wide asses and Gluttons think alike and eat alike too". Call Of Da Wild hopes that all TSU employees and former employees follows suit and turns in info. By the way lunch is on George today, so when you see him let him know.

TSU has a "strict" policy on the use of procurement
cards. I know when they gave me mine, I was told not to purchase personal items.
It is strictly for University use, not personal use. I guess the rules only
apply to certain people.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You a talanted nigga. You need to be getting paid!!!!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George is wrong for that! Yet another reason why they shouldn;t give everybody procurment cards, u know how many times Greedy Gayla ate out on hers? They think that is just their money! If they are going to use school funds like that, why do we even give them a pay check?

1:17 PM  
Blogger walzilla said...

Great Blog! Just passing through! I hope you nail the bastards! WE need to drag these kinds of people into the gutter they created. We talk about terrorism and crimes against America while dirt bags like these folks rob our children! The crimes these people have committed are no less than treason against the tax paying population!

1:36 PM  
Blogger walzilla said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am suprised George fat ass even gets up out of that office. That big lazy nigga dont do nothing but eat at raggedy ass family cafe restraunt thinking somebody is looking at him. a damn shame that he cant even pay for his food (free food) at a cheap place like that!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was once a student at TSU for some time and for the years that I attended TSU I shelled out A LOT of unnecessary money that I still want to know exactly where it was going to at this moment. I along with other students want to know why we were paying for all the extra resources that we did not use and at time, we were not allowed to use. I also stayed on campus in east and in bruce and I seen student become very ill because of poor conditions in the dormitories. Some of these student are still dealing with some of the after affects from the mold , mildew,and other creatures in the walls and air ducts. We've (the students) evperienced some much at that school that we honestly tell anyone who wants to attend inthe future to go ANYWHERE else but TUS. I am so happy that the greedy muthafuckas are finally getting what they deserve and I dont wish wrong on anybody but I hope that the matters at hand will be properly taken care of and all who were wrong recieve what is due to them... Thanx for the blogger!!!!!!!!!

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have never laughed so hard in my life. you folks got that clown looking like a old slick pimp...keep it coming please dont give up. oh my lol, we laughed so hard at work today, and you know old thomas is pissed now that he got caught with that fly down

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the purchases on the card are used within reason. I don't see any ourchases for a hat or any other article of clothing ofr that matter...ususally those are dining cards to begin with. You need to start on KEVIN REED!!!!!!!!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home